In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing special accommodations to participate in any meeting, hearing or program should contact VMF and the appropriate program director for assistance.
VMF provides social services to all people without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (or expression), religion, marital status, national origin, socioeconomic status, developmental maturity, weight, physical appearance, veteran status, disability, handicap or any other legally protected status.
VMF operates the website www.visiblememory.org, which provides information about our programs and projects.
This page is used to inform website visitors about our policies with the collection, use and disclosure of personal information if someone decides to use our Service, www.visiblememory.org website.
Information collection and use
For a better experience when using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, your name, telephone number, and postal address. The information we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that each time you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends us and that is called Registration Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages. and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website you visit and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collect information and improve our Service. You have the option of accepting or rejecting these cookies and knowing when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to reject our cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service; To provide the Service on our behalf; To perform services related to the service; o To help us analyze how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of our Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obliged not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your personal information, so we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect it. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other sites
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete it from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so we can take the necessary action.
Terms and Conditions Virtual music school
After signing the registration form, you must read each and every one of the terms and conditions that we will describe below.
• Classes are individual or maximum 2 people.
• The schedule is chosen according to the available spaces.
• The student must be punctual.
• The practical class lasts 60 minutes or 1 hour.
• The theory class lasts 30 minutes
• The school provides didactic material with the payment of the first and only registration.
• There is a $ 45 registration fee for each student at the time of registration. Students who suspend their lessons for more than one year must re-register.
• The Student or her representative must make monthly advance payments on time, otherwise they will not receive the corresponding class.
• Classes are paid monthly in advance.
• Payments are processed online
• Under no circumstances will the initial or monthly fee money be refunded.
• All registered students must enroll in our secure automatic billing system.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, debit cards and ACH (bank draft).
• We will automatically bill your card on the first day of each month.
• For multiple students your account will be billed separately for each one.
• We have a late fee policy of $ 20. If payment is not received by the second lesson of the month, it is considered late and the fee will be applied automatically, with no exceptions.
• It is the responsibility of the students / parents to ensure that we have a current credit / debit card or bank draft on file for automatic billing purposes.
• The student must connect to the internet at least 10 minutes before his scheduled time.
• The student can modify his class after notifying the school not less than 72 hours before (to coordinate the availability of the instructor) Only if the schedule is going to be permanently changed.
Cancellations and other terms
• The student must notify 24 hours before his absence to class, otherwise it will be taken as a class seen. Notifications must be made from the student portal.
• The absence due to illness or causes beyond her control must be notified by a family member with their proper medical record so as not to be registered as class seen.
• Absences for medical reasons without records will be considered as a class seen.
• In case of illness or disabling condition or any circumstance of the teacher, the school may replace the teacher with one of the same level.
• The school may take photographs and record videos of the students with or without prior notice and be used for advertising purposes, promotions, galleries within our website and social networks.
• When enrolling, the teacher is setting aside a period of time exclusively for each student. Time to be spent in class outside of any distractions.
• It is mandatory to attend class, whether it is late or for any reason the student does not use the schedule assigned to that class will be considered a loss.
• As a courtesy to teachers, you will be grateful if you are unable to take your classes. This does not exempt you from the payment of the class. The teacher will be reserving that space for you.
• No class will be reassigned for activities that conflict with the agreed space. This includes school activities, sporting events, medical appointments, and birthdays.
• Vacations taken during the course time will not be made up without exceptions.
• Only in case of family emergency or in case of illness will concessions be made. In this case, the school will look for an available space where the student must retake that class.
• In the event that the student does not take advantage of this space, no other opportunities will be offered to make up the class. Only in case the teacher has to be absent, that class will be made up after agreeing on the day and time with the student.
• All programming is handled by the administration.
• The Terms and Conditions may change at any time.
No person shall be retaliated against, harassed, intimidated, threatened, coerced or discriminated against for making a charge, testifying, assisting or participating in any manner in an investigation, proceeding, or hearing; or for opposing alleged unlawful discriminatory practices prohibited by state and federal laws.